November 10, 2012

365 Blankets - # 32-45

It has been 4 weeks since I have posted.  I have been sewing when I can but life is getting the better of me right now.  With two little ones and a busy fall, time for sewing has been put on the back burner.  Which also means that I have had even less time for photographing my work and posting about it.  It was a gorgeous November day out today and perfect for photography, so I got a little done!

Sorry, I didn't get time to edit these, but they aren't too bad as is.

# 32 - Car Seat Blanket - I love how this one turned out!


#33 - Flannel Ragged Blanket for the Facebook Giveaway

#34 & 35 - Flannel Swaddlers

#36 & 37, Resize Quilts, turquoise satin and muted green


#38 & 39 - Cream Cotton Swaddlers with brown edge thread

#40 - Knit Swaddler, Firetrucks

#41 - Double Flannel Swaddler - Pink Plaid and Paisley

#42 - Flannel Swaddler - Classic Cars

#43 & 44 - Extra Thick Flannel Swaddlers - Purple Plaid

#45 - Quilted Flannel Swaddling Blanket - Paisley and brown


No comments: