March 14, 2011

The Winner is!!!

Congratulations goes to Sally C., you are the winner!!!

Video of Aurelia drawing a name! 

This time I recorded Aurelia choosing a name, so you could see the whole process.  I tried to get her to give me a name, but she was to interested in all those little slips of paper.  The winner ended up being the first one she put in her mouth, as in previous drawings.  Sorry for the camera bouncing all over the place, I used my phone to record the video.

*The winner has ONE WEEK to claim their prize by emailing me their contact information at HoneybunchBoutique@yahoo.com.  If you do not claim your prize within a week, the item will be listed for sale on Etsy*

*If there was a clerical error in tallying all the entries, I apologize greatly.  However, this drawing is final and will not be changed*

No comments: