April 29, 2011

Boo Boo Bags (cold or hot pack)

This is an idea that my aunt gave me. Boo Boo Bags, they are for when little ones get a boo boo. Put it in the freezer and use it as an ice pack for bumps and bruises or microwave for 30 second and it becomes a hot pack for tummy aches or cold nights.

They are 100% cotton bags filled with 1 cup rice and top-stitched to ensure that the rice does not leak out. The covers are 100% cotton flannel for a soft and comfy feel against the skin. Also pre-washed so they will not shrink when removed and washed if they get dirty.

Owls on one side, flowers on the other, the tan one does not have a cover on it







2 comments:

Sara said...

I really like these. Have you tested them out? Have you listed them on Etsy?

Jana said...

yes, I tried it out as a cold pack the other day, it is nice and cool with out being biting cold and I have used similar things for hot packs, made out of corn instead of rice. I am making a bunch right now for my sister, she ordered some for her and for two friends of hers. I haven't listed any on Etsy yet. If you would like to order some, you can just e-mail me at HoneybunchBoutique@yahoo.com