May 28, 2011

Donations @ Honeybunch Boutique - Adoption

I am very excited about this opportunity for Honeybunch Boutique to donate to a good cause!  During the month of June, 10% of all sales made in my Etsy shop will be donated toward this wonderful family, who is getting ready to adopt.

Here is a message from Rebecca...
We are Luke and Rebecca and we are in the exciting process of growing our family through adoption. 
   We became pregnant with our son after two years of trying, during which I had three miscarriages. We were blessed with our beautiful, little boy and life was wonderful.  When our son was almost four months old, I was diangosed with stage 3 breast cancer. 
   While I am now 100% healthy and cancer free, the chemo treatments left me infertile, with no hope of having biological children.  Just months after our diagnosis, God led our hearts to adoption.  We finished our home study and began actively waiting in early March. 
   We're trying to raise funds to help offset the fees associated with adoption and appreciate your encouragement and support!

Rebecca contacted me two weeks ago, via Etsy Conversation, and we are both very excited and optimistic about working together for the month of June. She will be posting on her blog, linked above, and they will also be featured on an adoption blog, Filled With Praise

We wish them all the best!

No comments: